Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Reflection 2

This past week I really felt the back lash of my blogging. The harsh anonymous comments along with the not so anonymous beat down from my dear friend and advisor Eric Viandier, really put one home. As you wait in starched anticipation for the public dropping of my very brand spanking new album, "Kudzu" I can comfortably say that it's going to be pretty sweet, and I am very excited for the final outcome of this whole shebang. This past week has been exceptionally fun on many levels, but I am completely egzzzhaussted... after effects from hell week of course.

The song that I wrote this week, called, "This is Why we Fight" Shows promise to be a great song, I have yet to record it, I am just worried as to how it will sound on recording. I worked a lot on "Mon Amie la Rose" but after all I don't think I am going to put it on, because it just doesn't seem to some to life in my hands.

I spent a large portion of the week working on a song called "La Valse D'Infidele" It is an instrumental piece featuring accordion. Which I like a lot I Believe it is actually my favorite song of the album so far. I also did some photo room work this week, and have pretty much chosen what my album cover is going to be, which is great.

Even though this was a very tiring week and a very stressfull one at times, the over all feel was alot smoother and I'm looking forward to the nest few days where I have a lot of workin' to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment