Monday, May 24, 2010

Dead

I am so tired still from all the work put into the play... and the day kind of flew by and I didn't get much done. I did manage to re-record Sing the blues but I still don't know how I feel about it. I printed tons of different pictures today but I didn't like any of them so I am going to do a drawing for the album cover. Very low budget looking, but very hip. Tonight, during study hall I am going to record why we fight with seth and maybe a sean hayes cover, just to test. Then... where going to go over all my songs thus far and re look at them and decide what they need. Tomorrow a lot of editing and mastering, and then Wednesday printing and assembling for the show on thursday.

good night everyone
splitting head ache, no rest for the weary

No comments:

Post a Comment