Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today is

Sunday
I am... Obliterated
I have nothing left to give.
The play is over, and I'm so relieved, but also very sad.
My time sheet is, very late, but that is because I was so busy I didn't have time to Breathe and I am not going to post a weekly reflection today, sadly, I am to tired to write one, and Shauna and I discussed this fact, and we are going to meet tomorrow to go over everything
I have a big last few days
I got to get that album finished!

Tomaro... (oh yeah, that's right)
I'm gunna do some mad work, yo
(dictionaries are more like guidelines anyway)

oh and by the way Cape Cod, "Robust Russet"... not impressed
"what does that have anything to do with music"
you may be asking yourself.
well it doesn't, is my reply.

Tomorrow My schedule looks like this:
Go talk to Bill bright and early and fill out SLASH turn in my time sheet
... go downstairs and do some practice
go upstairs and do some recording/ editing
eat some stuff
and then go find Turbull and write me some weekly reflection
then go print my album cover and bring it to Jim Cox (if I have time)
and then meybe work on formatting the cover a little bit

It is so weird that I don't have the play anymore
I have a life
and I don't know what to do with it.

well
good night everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment