Friday, May 14, 2010

another shit day

I went to Polar swim, which was probably a mistake because Chris wants me to be sleeping enough so that my voice doesn't go. Things are plain awfull, I didn't acomplish my goals of writing a new song, I didn't figure out completly what I am playing tomaro night although I sortof have an idea.

today was not a complete faliure; I helped marion for a good while on her rendition of amazing grace, and we recorded it, and although alot of the day was spent trying to memorize lyrics to a francoise hardy song, and work out new chord progressions to write lyrics to. I did manage to pull out a sortof half finished song written a few weeks ago that I seem to like, and will be tweaking it and recording it tomaro. It's called "Home" I think.

so I am miserable
second day in a row
here we go

oh and
my time sheet is late
sorry

6 comments:

  1. LEARN HOW TO SPELL TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teachers read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I am sorry but if he is going to write a blog about writing music and supreme frustration becomes a part of that process then obviously he is not going to lie about it! and nor should he!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also his name is KRIS Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. I'm kind of shocked by some people's comments on this blog. They're downright hostile--and I am a spelling advocate--but still. It seems to me that Matt, and anyone who is truly taking Sr. Proj. seriously, will be going through quite a few ups and downs. If we only want these blogs to be antiseptic, then we should not call them blogs. We should call them "PR for Proctor." I think the comment-makers should understand artistic integrity a little better before judging so harshly. --Laurie Z. P.S. This is making me want to start a blog!

    ReplyDelete