Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog post one

This being my first post I want to start off by saying thank you to Proctor Academy for giving me this opportunity to truly follow my passion, and thank you to everyone in the senior project committee for your dedicated time and effort towards the project of each and every student.

My blog is detailing the mental and physical processes of writing and recording a folk album. Especially now, in the 21st century, artists like me struggle to keep or work fresh. You can't be putting something out that people have heard before. You have to be the cutting edge or be left behind with the purity ring wearing Disney produced morons like Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. So how to be on the cutting edge? How to be with the times, and ahead of the curve all at the same time? Well you've got to be good; so here's my attempt. (starting tomaro).

No comments:

Post a Comment