Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today was AWESOME!
I took pictures for album covers
I started to write a song!
it's going to be great
it's called "Kudzu"!
I also finished recording my "Valse D'Infidele" and it sounds amazing
Rehearsal ran long, and because of that I blew off Seth, (oops) but it's ok because there wasn't much to do anyway.

I also have a pretty good concept for an album cover, but I'll keep it disclosed for now since it's really all just a thought in progress.

My throat hurts and I've got flem, It's not good, lots of sleep, lots of water, and no talking

tomorrow (<--yeah) I'm going to work on Kudzu, develop my pictures, print one or two good ones, bring em to Jim, and just basically stay relaxed because of the play thing.

3 comments:

  1. cannot wait to hear the new songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your work so far, Matt. Lovin' this blog and can't wait to hear and see the finished product! -ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt, Miss you and love you. Did you know that the weed kudzu, brought over from Asia, is expected to become truly invasive, even in the north, b/c of global warming? I happen to like kudzu, but I'm not a horticulturist. XXOO, Laurie Z

    ReplyDelete