Monday, May 17, 2010

Today was two things...

both super unproductive, and super successful at the same time...

you may ask yourself... How can that be
well I started off a little bit late, went to the studio, did a little playing in the grass, tootling around
then I went inside and helped Bill in the recording room and helped him and marion record "you raise me up"
I learned a lot about the recording room, (since before today I knew absolutely nothing, and I got to listen to some really beautiful music to boot. I went to lunch, then came back and worked on my Waltz, it is called "La Valse D' Infidele" and I do believe it is rather beautiful

Then i went to play practice for many hours

and came back to the recording studio with seth who was super stressed out because of an incident that had occurred earlier
we recorded "When the Last Leaf Changes" and it sounded asome, and I am super happy

so unproductive in that I still didn't write a song, But a really great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment