Wednesday, May 19, 2010

War Zone

Today is kind of...
I don't know;
a night mare?
I am sick, (there! I said it). Light headed, sore and achy muscles, stuffy nose, sore throat
I can't take any vasodilators, (pain killers) because they are bad for your singing voice, boo hoo.
I couldn't finish shooting my role of film because of the rain
and I'm just soooooooo tired
Oh!
and... trying not to sound like I'm tip toeing, (which I am (meaning I revised this next part about a bazillion times to make it sound right))
My Blog is kind of a war zone... as in, I have mixed feedback to say the very least.
and at the complete risk of sounding even more rogue, (which is not my intention at all) If you do have a serious problem with my blog, and feel that it really is so inappropriate that it must be altered or removed,
please, come talk to me personally so we can work it out.
(as in, don't just leave anonymous comments, it is not nearly as effective.)
and yes, I am going to apologize to my dorm parent for calling him out on my blog
that was not ok

So there you have it folks, problem solved!


several mediocre to good things came out of this rainy, achy day... I decided that I am going to cover, "Mon Amie la Rose" by Francoise Hardy on my album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGNpRnFNgM (oh yeah)

and I also sort of finished writing a very Robert Johnson style song called either "Kudzu" or "This is Why we Fight" I'm not sure yet.

the reason I'm writing this now is so that as soon as the run through is over I can go straight to bed.

I have a huge day tomorrow. Some darkroom work, and a lot of practice on the last two songs of the Album (kudzu and Mon aimie)
then open dress rehearsal tomorrow night.

(you know, I got to take it easy)

1 comment:

  1. Mon Amie La Rose ~ one of the prettiest songs and still so strong. Looking forward to hearing your CD! You go Matt, great blog, typos and all; life is a never-ending learning curve, so enjoy the ride up and down. From one bad typist who is enjoying following. Mokus

    ReplyDelete